P2P.org is a leading Validator, running over 300+ Nodes, for 25+ Blockchain networks, providing annual yield in respective cryptocurrencies. P2P is backed by 25.000 stakers, securing +$5 Billion assets in staking. P2P.org is initial developer of Lido DAO that is running about 20% of Ethereum staking market.
At P2P Validator, we work on a whole bunch of internal and external products: we make web applications for us and our clients, we add features to open source projects of validated networks, we develop indexers and analytical transformations of blockchain data.
We need a person who will be ready to quickly dive into the essence of a technically complex product and ecosystem, explore ways to extract and process data, provide it in a useful way for users, and formulate requirements for tasks for developers.
It’s really interesting with us: there is no other industry where almost all critical financial data is in such an open form.
- Development of adapters for receiving data from blockchain nodes
- Development of algorithms for automating the distribution of tokens and automating reward payments
- Development of internal systems for ensuring secure access to official wallets
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the Rust standard library and infrastructure
- Good understanding of cryptographic algorithms (hashing, encryption, signing)
- Ability and willingness to read and understand other people’s code
- Experience working in a team, openness in communication
- Technical higher education
- English Upper-Intermediate
It will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of how blockchain networks based on Proof-of-Stake consensus are working
- Knowledge of Python
- Interest to deeply study the algorithms of complex blockchain ecosystems (Polkadot)
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Contact tg: @makssel1